These are some important questions that I find complex and hard. I’d welcome any thoughts and discussion on any of them. I’ll add to the list over time.
1. Dec 2010: How do you define a viable public transport service?
2. Dec 2010: How is a minimum level of service for a public transport route defined – is it solely political?
3. Feb 2011: How do you define the boundary of a city like Melbourne? Where does it end?
4. Feb 2011: How do you define the inner city? What is it and where does it begin and end?
5. Feb 2011: What are the suburbs? How do you define them and where do they begin and end?
6. May 2011: What would encourage fringe suburban settlers to choose to live in town houses rather than in detached houses?