Posted: November 6, 2017
In this week’s Tw3 The Urbanist comments on:
- Are “three Sydneys” better than one?
- Is Sydney really full? The politics of urban density
- Queensland election: does the Greens pledge of a flat $1 fare make sense?
- Is high-density living worse for the environment than suburban sprawl?
- Do vehicles hitting this rail bridge tell us there’s a bigger problem that lasers can’t fix?
- Is selling public housing land to developers why there’s not enough housing for the poor
- Why does Amsterdam work so well for bicycles?
- Is riding a bicycle without a helmet “simply stupid”?
- Is the Minister right to reject the Heritage Council’s recommendation?
- Do the kinds of social changes brought on by online dating have wider implications for cities?