That was The week That was…Posted: September 24, 2017 Filed under: Uncategorized Leave a comment
Tw3 provides a brief commentary on stories bearing on the delights and discontents of urbanism that were in the news over the week ending 24 September 2017.
In this week’s Tw3, The Urbanist comments on:
- Is Melbourne already bigger than Sydney?
- Bigger is better – small businesses once employed over half of private sector workers but no longer
- Public transport is always greener on the other side
- Doncaster hill’s next major apartment project verges on approval
- Council wants toll for $5.5b West Gate Tunnel to be set by minister, not operator
- Sydney park to be named after Green Ban-era community leader Nita McCrae